|Connector Type||USB Type C, USB|
|Cable Type||Lightning to USB Cable|
|Compatible Devices||Apple iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad with Retina Display, Mini, Mini 2, Air, Air 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Pro (9.7-inch), Pro (12.9-inch) See more|
Apple Lightning to USB Cable
- Hi-speed charging when used with a wall or car adapter
- Compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Reversible design; Length: 2 meters
46 in stock
Order Before 5 PM For Same Day Delivery in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
₹27,900.00 – ₹31,900.00
- The all-new Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro.
- It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and front and back protection.
- With a new floating cantilever design, iPad Pro attaches magnetically and allows you to smoothly adjust to the perfect viewing angle for you.
- Compatibility: iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
Rated 2.00 out of 5
Hands-free help from the Google Assistant. Get answers, play songs, tackle your day, enjoy your entertainment and control your smart home with just your voice. Say it to play it. Listen to music, playlists, audiobooks and more, getting rich sound from Google Home's high excursion speaker. Manage your day Get personalized help with your schedule, reminders, news and more, whenever Google Home recognizes your voice. Entertainment, hands-free Google Home works with Chromecast, so you can stream shows, movies and music on your TV or speakers. App & Partners Make the most of your Google Home Google Home plays nice with the apps and connected devices you know and love - and we're adding new stuff all the time. Music & Audio Play music from popular services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood or activity.
- Google Play
- Google Play Music
- Philips Hue (Personal wireless lighting)
- D-Link (Building networks for people)
- Google Chromecast
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Google Photos
- Plug the power cable into Google Home.
- Plug the power adapter into wall socket.
- Download and run the Google Home app on a phone or tablet.