Dealing with the connection problem in your AirPods is one thing, but this can be frustrating when your Apple AirPod stops catching power. What will you do in this situation? Maybe you’ll think of purchasing a new one. Right?
However, before you look for new AirPods, it is better to visit Apple AirPod repair in Delhi and get it fixed. It does not matter what problem your AirPods are facing regarding charging or anything else, professionals at the repair store will fix it for you.
Our website is Toughees Telecom, where you can get a variety of solutions to meet your needs. It won’t take our experts long to figure it out!
Why Does Your AirPod Not Catch Power?
There can be several reasons your AirPod may not catch power or turn on. Some of those reasons are:
- If your batteries are dead and are not charged, your device may not turn on or connect to your computer.
- The charging case on your device is damaged, so it cannot be charged. Check to see if the case has been damaged or cracked.
- There is also a possibility that when your AirPods are dirty, they cannot be connected.
- If your iPad or iPod’s software is outdated, it may not be charging. It is important to check if there has been any recent update.
What to Do to Fix It?
Whenever your iPod has an issue, you should have it repaired right away, and we can provide the best iPod repair in Delhi. However, there are a few things you will run into and how to fix them.
- Check the battery case
It’s important to make sure your charging case is charged and AirPods are seated properly. You should also make sure the charging cable is secure and undamaged because that can cause the device not to charge.
- Look for AirPods Batteries
If your AirPods do not receive power, then the batteries are dead. Therefore, it is essential to check the battery level of AirPods before placing them in the charging case and opening the lid. Your iPhone will display a battery level indicator for your AirPods.
If the battery level of your AirPods is low, or they are not charging, you may wish to try resetting them. It is necessary to place the device in the charging case and hold the button on the case back in order to reset it. However, if it still needs to be addressed, you can come to us for the best iPod repair service available.
- Reset the AirPods
The next step to resolve the issue if your AirPods are not catching power is to try resetting them. These steps will guide you through the process of resetting your AirPods:
- You should place your AirPods inside the charging case, then close the lid.
- Press and hold the back case button for approximately 15 seconds. There will be alternate flashes of amber and white on the case’s front status light.
- Hold the back button until the status light flashes white after opening the case lid.
- Place your AirPods close to your device to repair them.
- Clean your AirPods
Cleaning the AirPods properly may also contribute to the device not charging properly, so it is recommended. Cleaning the speaker with a cotton swab and removing any debris that has formed on the speaker is essential. Once your AirPods have been finished using, wipe them gently with a soft, dry cloth.
It may not be possible for you to clean this at home, but you can visit a nearby Apple store, and they will certainly be able to assist you.
- Update the Software
There is one more way to fix your AirPods, which is to update the software. In some cases, it may not be able to catch power because of outdated software on your iPad or iPhone. In this regard, it becomes essential to update the software on a regular basis.
- Contact Apple Support
When none of the above steps work or you are unable to resolve the issue, you may contact Apple Support. There are several iPod repair stores near Delhi where you can take your iPod for repair. You will receive the best solution for your problem if you come to us, and we will perform any necessary repair or replacement.
The Final Words
If your AirPods are not catching power, there are several possible reasons, but the above methods can be used to resolve the issue. If nothing works, you should contact Toughees Telecom and we will offer you the best solution.